Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thirty-One




In May I decided to become a consultant for Thirty-One! It is not too common in Oklahoma, so I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to be my own boss! It is nice to have several hundred dollars in extra income a month! I go to ladies homes and do a presentation of Thirty-One products! It is such a fun job and I get to meet alot of great gals!
Every month there is a new special for hostesses and customers! There is definatly something for everyone in one of our catalogs! We have a teen line as well as a childrens line.
I am so excited to see what the future brings me with Thirty-One.
If you are ever interested in hosting a show, placing an order, or even to make this your "job". Please do not hesitate to contact me!!!
www.mythirtyone.com/8945

No comments:

Post a Comment