Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

So this year I was super sick again with the Flu on my birthday! This is the 2nd year in a row I have been sick. So I have come to the conclusion that I literally get ill growing older! Next year the big 3-0 will be brutal!

I received so many birthday wishes! It was great!

001

My wonderful friends and neighbors the Archer’s brought me this cake from McDonalds! Did you know you can get cake there? I didn’t!!

003

My parents sent me this beautiful flower arrangement! Love my parents!!

My husband and the boys gave me a super wonderful gift!! I am an avid reader! I am always reading a book or 2.

Sony Reader

If you have not checked this out, it is pretty wonderful!

 

Thanks to my family for a wonderful birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday even though you were sick.....

    ReplyDelete