Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Caramel Apples

 

So, Nick and I decided to make caramel apples one evening. He had never had one before! I know, I know, he is so deprived! So I pulled out the apples and we got busy!

001

I discovered the greatest thing ever this year!!!!

003

How cool are these!? You do not even have to un-wrap all of those caramel packets, ( and end up eating most of them)! So they melt a lot easier also. Love to find these neat little things that make life easier!

002

Poor them in and start heating them up, it really helps to have such a cute little helper!! :)

 

4

It looks a little like Pork N Beans for a while, until they are good and melty! Don’t let it discourage you!

005

See yummy, smooth, melty goodness!!! Almost makes you want to lick the spoon, ( which is highly frowned upon here). HA yeah right!

6

Start dippin’ ! Nick had a great time helping me! I love to have little eager helpers in the kitchen, sometimes!

7

So good! They are not perfect by any means, but I think they turned out pretty amazing!!

 

9

Ta-Da!! Thanks for such a fun time Nick, love you buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment