Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey in Texas


What a sweet face I captured on the patio! Good thing I always have my camera handy!!


Mason found some Lincoln Logs and had fun playing with them, until he started throwing them! Crazy Kid!!

His cousin Ally brought a snow globe over. I think it is the first one that Mason has seen! He thought it was pretty neat! Thanks for sharing Ally!!
We drove down to Amarillo to Scott's parents house for the weekend after Thanksgiving. Mason loves his Poppy and was so happy to spend some quality time with him. He ran around, became obsessed with Santa, Christmas lights, and snowmen while we were there! What a fun trip for Mason! It even snowed while we were there!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun. I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete