Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas pictures!








So I thought I was off the hook with taking the boys Christmas pictures this year! A friend of mine was coming over to take them, and finally I could be in the picture with them.....so didn't happen that way, she called last minute with a migraine and had to cancel. I was bound and determined to get a picture to get our cards out in time. So I already had everyone dressed, I was going to do this myself!!! I started with Alex, smooth sailing, even had time for some silly ones. Nick and Mason were next, still went ok! Now time for all 3 together under the tree. I do not know how I did it but I snapped away and got lucky, the very first one I took of the 3 of them was the winner, they went down hill fast from there! So ta-da, I did it and I am very pleased with how they turned out!


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love when things work out like that? Great pictures Amanda!

    ReplyDelete