Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Um, I really never got into alot of trouble, because I never got caught!!! :)
Seriously, I was that good!!
Or I just didn't have alot of rules to follow...
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am so much of a night owl it is crazy scary, I always have been.
My mom has pictures of me in the morning when I was a kid, with lets say not so much of a smile on my face!
I dread mornings! I wish school started around noon! That would be ideal!!
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
One, I can't seem to get the 2 handed texting figured out!
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Ugh politics....I just want a president that is really about fixing our country and not out to see what they can gain for themselves!! If they are Democrats, Republicans, a pig, goat, or horse, I don't care!! Just fix it!!
5. Are you a pet person?
I have grown up with dogs and horses. Santa brought each of the boys Beagle puppies a few years ago and ended up very badly. Apparently 2 male dogs from the same litter isn't such a good idea FYI. We are browsing for the right dog at the moment. So stay tuned to see if we gain a new family member!!

No comments:

Post a Comment