Friday, January 8, 2010

5 question Friday



Mama Ms Five Question Friday! 1/8/10


1. What's your "comfort food"?
I think it would have to be either pasta or a meal that requires mashed potatoes and gravy along side and mac and cheese. You know the kind of meal that really packs on the pounds and there is really no way around it to try and make it healthy!


2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
Oh jees, I have good intentions....really I do.
I forgot to send a thank you for a wedding gift once, and that person told my MIL at the time that she had a baby gift for me but wouldn't give it to me until she recieved my Thank You for the wedding gift.....over a year later!!! So needless to say, she finally got her Thank You!
I like to recieve them, do not like to write them!


3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Probably Real Housewives of OC. I would love to live that lifestyle for a month, I mean really how much damage could I really do with all that in just 1 month. Seriously my family would be on vacation for a whole month! Then I could just walk away!


4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
I love The Pioneer Woman, she makes simple meals that everyone in the family will like! Her Chicken Spagetti is delish, even my super picky husband liked it!!
I am always excited to learn new recipes!!


5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
Friends hands down! I never was a Seinfeld fan!






MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...velly, velly intelesting (ala P-Dub!)...the Chicken Spag is one thing I didn't think I'd try...but, maybe now I should!

    Enjoyed reading your answers, Amanda!


    Mama M.
    My Little Life

    ReplyDelete