Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Q F


Questions for Friday, 4/30/10:
If you would like to participate in 5 Question Friday, head on over to Mama M's and link up!!
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Yes, I would change so much about it!!!!
I was a little party girl and didn't take a lot too serious! So I would for sure change all of that, and probably wouldn't have been friends with some of the people that I chose to hang out with! Girl Drama!! UGH
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
That my family be healthy and happy FOREVER!! And I would also want an undisclosed amout of money!!
I know that we could use a bigger house, my husband could use a new car, and we could both use a vacation!!! :)
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Wizards of Waverly Place! I know cheesy. I am so tired of Spongebob, Dora, Diego, and all of the others. iCarly wasn't too bad, but when all of the characters start growing up, it gets a little wierd to watch!
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Ice Tea, Coke, or water. I have only had a few alcoholic drinks this year, when Scott and I went to OKC for our night o fun. But if i had to choose my fav alcoholic drink it would be Bud Light, I know, I am a beer girl! No froo froo drinks for me!!
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I would love to be more assertive, I feel like I give in a lot, and I really need to put my foot down more often and stand up for myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am following you from Friday Follow.

    Thanks
    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete